1. Definition of personal information "Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, and other descriptions contained in the information. This refers to information that can identify a specific individual, such as information that can identify a specific individual, and information that can be easily compared with other information, thereby making it possible to identify a specific individual.
2. Collection of personal information <br>At our shop, we may collect your personal information when you purchase products or make inquiries.
When collecting personal information, we clearly state the purpose of use and use lawful and fair means.
The personal information collected at our shop is as follows.
-Your phone number
-Transaction history with our shop and its contents
-Information that can identify a specific individual by combining the above
3. Use of personal information <br>The purpose of use of personal information received from customers at our shop is as follows.
-Order confirmation and inquiry
-Confirmation and inquiry when stocking products at store
-When replying to an inquiry
Our shop will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the customer's consent, except in the following cases.
- In cases based on laws and regulations, and in cases where it is necessary to cooperate with national institutions, local governments, or persons entrusted by them in carrying out affairs stipulated by laws and regulations.
-When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
-When exchanging personal data with an affiliated company of the company that operates this shop
4. Safety management of personal information <br>In order to safely manage personal information entrusted to us by our customers, our service provider takes reasonable, organizational, physical, human, and technical measures, and our shop complies with related laws and regulations. We will strive to prevent risks such as unauthorized intrusion into personal data, loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information by handling personal information appropriately.
5. Correction or deletion of personal information <br>If you wish to correct or delete personal information that you have provided to us, please contact us using the contact information below.
Additionally, if you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings.
*Cookies are information sent from a server computer to your browser and stored on your computer's hard disk.
7. Regarding the use of SSL <br>When entering personal information, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to ensure security and prevent this information from being intercepted, interfered with, or tampered with.
*SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data tampering. By using SSL, it is possible to send information more securely.
8. Contact information <br>Ginza Imoyama
1F MC Building, 5-9-19 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061 Tel: 03-6263-9787